Wednesday, February 16, 2005

No tears for lost season

Hmmmm, traffic is rather heavy to the blog today... I wonder why that could be.

Well, at least we know, and there's going to be a little bit of closure to this mess. The thing I'm really going to miss is seeing Bill Daly and Ted Saskin on a daily basis.


Right.

I resigned myself in February of last year that we wouldn't have NHL hockey after the 2004 playoff run until September 2005. In light of today's cancellation of the season, I'll stick by that.

Whatever... let's hope the league can right itself and come back with a great product.

UPDATE Here's a good link to a CP story that gives a rundown of how all 30 teams will fare with the lockout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker