Thursday, March 24, 2005

Hibernation mode

Eric at Offwing poses perhaps the best question I've seen in a long while:
Which begs the question, just what sort of NHL story would be worth reading these days?
I know I'm a journalist, but folks, I have no idea how to answer this question. The best advice I can give is to go catch some junior hockey action (the playoffs start this weekend) and forget that the NHL exists until September.Yes, it's sound advice, although I have a feeling it may not be the best for my traffic numbers.

In personal news, I'm still interviewing for positions with some major Canadian dailies... expect a decision very shortly. I've also written a scathing indictment of Ryerson's hockey program here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker