Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A complete unrestricted free agency listing

I've been working to compile a list of all available NHL free agents — quite a chore considering there are more than 150 ones of note to this point. What follows is a very preliminary list of who is available, sorted by both position and (at this point very loosely) their market value.

This has just been cobbled together in an hour or two, so I'm assuming there will be mistakes. I'm planning on having the list evolve as players are bought out and/or signed so feel free to bookmark the link. As you can see, Luc Robitaille is the first player to have a team listed beside his name after he resigned yesterday with the Kings.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger Jes Gőlbez said...

Cool. Nice stuff.

I'm hoping to see a VAN beside Pavol Demitra

*sigh* I can dream can't I?

 
At 5:00 PM, July 26, 2005, Blogger James Mirtle said...

Thanks Jes. I'm thinking this list will be more useful once I've put it into a decent enough order (right now Tie Domi is above far more valuable players, etc.) and as players begin to be signed.

This should provide an easy reference for the Canucks when Nonis sits on his hands as players start to get snapped up. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker