Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Carnival Roundup

Well, thank you to the blogosphere for the warm words my NHL Carnival received and for all of the many visitors who have stopped by recently. It's unfortunate I had to squeeze it into an extremely busy week, but I think my late-night ramblings at least provided some entertainment for the masses. I'd love to have another go at this once the season gets underway.

As a summary, here is a recount of the six carnivals we've seen to date:

#1: Eric McErlain, June 3, 2005.
#2. Eric McErlain, June 24, 2005.
#3. Puck Update, July 29, 2005.
#4. On the Wings, August 5, 2005.
#5. Sharkspage, August 12, 2005.
#6. James Mirtle, August 22, 2005.

I'll do my best to keep this list updated, so refer back for all the carnie goodness. New York's own Phil Pilmar is doing the honours for No. 7, set to kick off my favourite month on September 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker