Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Bitten by a radioactive spider...

The constant clamouring for more, more, more Mirtle blogging extravaganza has lead to this point. The people, they are getting what they have demanded.

(tumbleweed rolls past)

Ahem, what we have here is my site's origin story, the tale of how I caught the blog sickness and went mad with self-publishing power. For those of you who were wishing and hoping to read a 3,000 word, no holds barred interview with myself, your time has arrived.

For the other 99.85% of my readers, I suggest you move along.

Thanks to Christy (Behind the Jersey), the mad profiler of hockey bloggers, for going easy on me.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Nick said...

The Kings? I just got back from the LA-Detroit game. The Kings look horrible for most of the game.

also, 2 fly guys!

 
At 2:53 AM, November 29, 2005, Blogger James Mirtle said...

Seemed like a dud performance there. Keep in mind that for November, LA was 8-3-1 before last night. Detroit? 6-5-2.

When Frolov-Conroy-Demitra get going, they're definitely exciting. And it never hurts to have a guy named Lubomir on your team.

How's the Bingo Cup doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker