Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blog awards?

I've been nominated for a few Canadian Blog Awards, and in the interest of not embarassing my little site, I'll post this and ask for my readers to place votes. My site is listed under three categories: Best Sports Blog, Best Media Blog and Best New Blog. Voting closes on Wednesday, Nov. 30, and you can vote once a day.

The competition is rather heady, but to not fail in the first round seems like a worthy goal, perhaps if only in sports category. Feel free to link to the nominations form or post the button images I've got up here.

UPDATE I'm just bumping this for those who haven't yet seen it. With the Grey Cup tonight and the Vanier Cup on Saturday, things are awfully busy around here. More later.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, November 24, 2005, Anonymous Arcanas said...

You have my vote for all but one, best sports blog. Looks like someone went and nominated mine there as well :P Yer goin down, Mirtle!! Bwahahaha!! (likely not, but bravado in the face of overwealming odds seems like a good idea).

Really though, good luck. You probably won't need it, though :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker