Saturday, December 17, 2005

SPECIAL BULLETIN: Potvin not coming to Vancouver!

Good grief. I almost fell out of my chair tonight when Hockey Night in Canada's Scott Oake said 'Felix Potvin will not be coming to Vancouver.'

Is that news? Does anyone out in the East here recall how awful Potvin's last tenure with Vancouver was!? He was practically run out of town, traded to the LA Kings (where he went on to play well) for a conditional draft pick.

I can't think of a goaltender more unlikely to go to the Canucks.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Soverignty said...

I don't watch Hockey that much. But I'm so glad that the teams are playing again and that strike is over.

 
At 10:43 PM, December 17, 2005, Anonymous David Johnson said...

I can't reveal my sources but I hear that Roman Cechmanek won't be wearing a Canucks uniform any time soon either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker