Monday, December 19, 2005

World Junior question: Norway and Latvia

I'm searching for some more information on the two clubs who will play in the World Junior tournament that weren't there last year, Latvia and Norway. If anyone knows a source for more detailed information on these teams beyond their rosters, I'd appreciate it.

UPDATE As one can imagine, the above post generated more email than this site has ever experienced. Google contacted me early today to let me know my 2 gigabyte account couldn't hold any more information on these two obscure junior hockey teams, so please, cease with the responses. I'm going to have to now quit my job in order to sift through this gold mine of info, from which I will pen my first novel: "Hockey in Nortvia"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker