Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blogroll on a roll

Two new additions to my hockey blog roll.

Duhatschek on hockey, an endeavor by theglobeandmail.com that has veteran hockey columnist Eric Duhatschek writing on his own blog a handful of times a week. Duhatschek is perhaps the top hockey journalist in the world and a fellow I both admire, respect and emulate. Now that he's taken up blogging, perhaps the rest of us should just step aside?

sidearm delivery, a blog run by an irreverant New York Rangers fan, Brushback, who follows the goings on of the club's minor-league franchise from his roost in Connecticut. One of the things I love about Brushback's blog is when he offers translations of interviews from Russian news sources, such as this one from Sasha Ovechkin.

I know I'm still missing at least a handful of great hockey blogs, so if I don't have you yet, please sit tight. I'll find you eventually.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, January 11, 2006, Anonymous Brushback said...

Thanks for the mention!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker