Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Now in Mirtle-cast

At some point, it had to happen.

I had to escape the confines of this blog, reach out to 'the people' and let my awkward sportswriter's voice be heard.

I'll be talking some puck tonight with the guys at the Face Off Hockey Show, joining an all-star cast that includes the likes of the lovely Lyle Richardson. Things are about to get mighty Olympic-tastic in the sports world, so I'll be offering some analysis of the world-class hockey we'll be watching come Feb. 15 as well as whatever else my hosts throw at me.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, February 01, 2006, Anonymous Lyle said...

Awwww, you say the sweetest thing, James.

Looking forward to hearing you on the FOHS tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker