Sunday, February 12, 2006

On the Olympic desk

That's where I'm spending my afternoon today (and for the next two weeks, I suppose). Later tonight, however, I'll have my picks for the men's hockey tournament as well as my contribution for On The Wings' carnival o' captains scheduled for tomorrow.

A double shot of goodness. But first, more luge watching.

UPDATE The carnival has been postponed, so you'll have to stay tuned for only one new entry from me for tonight (probably closer to 11 p.m. EST). Oh what secrets I'll reveal...

3 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger Josh said...

your thing is in the globe tomorrow, right?

 
At 9:24 PM, February 12, 2006, Blogger James Mirtle said...

Heh, I do have an email address JW.

No, not this week it isn't. The Globe has a special eight-page pullout section for everyday of the Olympics, meaning our regular sports section is rather bite-sized. My CIS piece will be running later in the week (and given the content, I'll be sure to mention here when it does).

 
At 12:01 PM, February 14, 2006, Blogger Ryan Wolstat said...

The one armed baller is cool.
I want to see Igor Bakovic and him play one on one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker