Thursday, March 23, 2006

In today's Globe and Mail...

I added a little doodad bit to the right-hand sidebar that displays the front page of today's sports section in The Globe and Mail. There's a tiny bit of manual updating involved, but I think it'll be something worth having there. (Then again, maybe not. For now, however, it's there.)

I've only added The Globe for now because I'm not not familiar with any other papers that publish an online view of their section fronts. (Well, that and I think I can get away without hosting this image.) If you know of any other papers that have something like that available, let me know.

UPDATE For those who have never seen it before, the Newseum offers a daily look at newspaper front pages from around the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker