Monday, March 13, 2006

An OLN blackout?

"Any idea why nhl center ice isn't showing the Canucks/Stars tonight?"
- Jeff Z.

I received this email about an hour ago, and I really don't have a concrete answer for him. I'm getting the game here in Toronto on Expressvu, and I see that it's being carried in the U.S. on OLN. My guess is that the network has some sort of an exclusivity agreement for the game.

Anyone know for sure?


At 8:33 PM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Jeff Z. said...

Actually I was wrong, Dish doesn't even carry OLN no matter how much you pay. So I'm just listening on the radio.

Another screw job: is only broadcasting the Dallas radio feed, not CKNW. Ugh.

At 8:36 PM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous Jeff Z. said...

Finally some luck: CKNW's often wonky website is up and running...for now.

At 8:55 PM, March 13, 2006, Anonymous David said...

OLN games are generally (if not all) exclusive.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker