Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A (brief) lull

I've got my energies focused on preparing for Saturday's NHL entry draft right now, so posting may be a little light the next little while.

While I won't be in Vancouver for the draft itself, there are going to be some pretty exciting things happening around here on Saturday in terms of coverage, and I'm hoping all those interested will stop by. There's going to be some sort of interactive component to the coverage as well, so it'd be great to see some familiar faces among all the new ones.

Expect more info in the next few days.
  • As a footnote, the NHL awards ceremony takes place tomorrow night. Here were my winners, as chosen at the end of the regular season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker