Thursday, July 20, 2006

O say, can you see...

Hockey players are a strange breed, and I confess that I don't quite understand a lot of their extra-curricular activities.

Why, for instance, would one of the Edmonton Oilers' top prospects post this photo of himself online for all to see?

The funny thing is, it appears as if some Oilers fans are trying to decide if this makes Rob Schremp more or less likely to make the team next year. I suppose the shot will have to make its way into the Edmonton Sun before we know for sure.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, July 20, 2006, Anonymous phillie said...

Finally, a photo that isn't the usual crap.

 
At 12:44 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger Achtungbaby said...

Good god, my eyes can't take that picture twice in a lifetime. Let alone twice in the same day. I need to find some bleach.

 
At 11:27 AM, July 21, 2006, Blogger The Acid Queen said...

Damn shame I have to work tonight--I sorely need to drink that gard-arful image out of my head.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker