Tuesday, August 01, 2006

More on Melnyk

Does anyone else find it strange that this is up on NHL.com?

My original post on the Ottawa Senators owner can be found here.


At 4:15 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger ninja said...

I don't know. He is a NHL team owner. What do you find strange about it?

Did NHL.com cover the Adelphia scandal? I don't know myself, but I think that could be a good comparison.

At 5:24 PM, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Eric said...

What we might be seeing is a process that is completely automated without human interaction. We see it all the time on blogs -- somebody writes a script that automatically pulls any story off the wire that contains certain key terms and posts it.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker