Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The other Snow

The Globe and Mail's Bill Houston has a good follow-up on the story of Chris Snow, the 24-year-old sportswriter who was hired by the Minnesota Wild, in today's paper. An excerpt:
Risebrough, the Wild's president and general manager, laughed when he was asked whether his move was met with disapproval by his National Hockey League colleagues.

“What I've found most amusing is the reaction from the media,” he said. “They're saying, ‘What were you thinking?' I'm saying, ‘What's the big deal?'”
My guess is we'll have two GMs with the last name Snow at some point.

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, August 01, 2006, Blogger Earl Sleek said...

My guess is we'll have two GMs with the last name Snow at some point.

Oh, I don't know about that. It's more likely we'll have one GM Snow and one ex-GM Snow.

Are his 40 days up yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker