Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Replacing Stevie Y.

With all of the hullabaloo today surrounding a report that pegs Nicklas Lidstrom as the Detroit Red Wings next captain, I thought I'd put the question to the people. Let's hear what you think:

Who should be the next captain of the Detroit Red Wings?
Chris Chelios
Pavel Datsyuk
Kris Draper
Nicklas Lidstrom
Henrik Zetterberg
Pollhost.com

UPDATE
Decent turnout so far on this one. With seven other teams currently without team captains, I think I'll be running seven more of these. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, August 24, 2006, Blogger J. Michael Neal said...

I voted Lidstrom, just for the hell of it, but the correct answer to this question really depends upon a lot of internal information that I doubt any of this blogs' readers actually knows. I sure don't have a clue about what actually goes on in the Wings' locker room when no outsiders are watching.

 
At 12:02 PM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Nick said...

While I'm sure Detroit would love to see a guy like Zetterburg step up and fill the captain's shoes, with guys like Lidstrom and Chelios on the team, you can't pass them up. It'll ultimately go to Lidstrom, he deserves it and is probably best for the job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker