Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Centre Ice exhibition schedule

I haven't been able to catch any of them yet, but there are preseason games being shown on NHL Centre Ice this year, at least in Canada. It appears two or three are available each night — generally games located in Canada or big television markets like New York.

I haven't been able to find a programming guide for the games so far, but I'll update with one if it becomes available.

UPDATE On tonight are Toronto at Ottawa, New Jersey at N.Y. Rangers and Philadelphia at Pittsburgh. The only game available tomorrow will be Colorado at Detroit.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, September 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey man, just found your blog after searching for "nhl centre ice preseason schedule 2006". I have noticed that they are showing some games this year, it's great! I can't find a schedule again, but I did last night and forgot to bookmark it. Tonight (21st) is Detroit/Colorado.

-ian in BC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker