Monday, December 04, 2006

Talking about Rory

For those reading in Edmonton, I'll be appearing on CBC Radio to talk about the Rory Fitzpatrick all-star voting campaign as part of the national sports update.

I'll post more details (and hopefully an audio link) when I have them.

As an aside, has anyone read anything in print where Fitzpatrick has been interviewed about all this?

UPDATE From the Vancouver Province last week:
Fitzpatrick said he's getting a kick out of the campaign since he checked the site after hearing about it a few days ago from friends and family.

"I've been getting e-mails and calls from people back home. Someone said there were signs in Edmonton the other night," Fitzpatrick said. "People put a lot of time into it. You have to give credit to the people put it all together. They did a great job. It's pretty funny.

"If I'm going to get in, I'm going to need a lot of help, that's for sure."

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, December 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I'd like to see it happen I'm sure the NHL will just throw out his votes even if by some miracle he's voted in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker