Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Globe Sports RSS feeds now has an RSS feed specifically for hockey: here

(I don't believe TSN has sport-specific feeds at the moment, but you can find them for The Globe and Mail's various subsections here.)

I'm no tech guru, but if you want a recommendation, I'd go with Google Desktop, Google Reader or, my new favourite, as ways to use the feeds.


At 6:23 PM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Brad said...

Oh good, another hockey-related feed to subscribe to. :-)

At 11:20 PM, January 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, TSN has a hockey feed, but they just list it as " Top Stories RSS". All of those headlines from there on my yahoo are all hockey related. Seems to be working fine for me.

At 2:58 PM, January 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug, we really appreciate it. You can also copy and paste your individual minis to your personal pages, such as your blog, MySpace, and some other things. I would post the mini for the feed you're talking about on here, but I don't think the code will work here. If you could post it yourself, we'd appreciate it. You can copy and paste it from my public page, ; it's on the bottom right. Again, thanks for the plug!!

At 6:07 AM, May 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker