Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's deadline day

All of my coverage today will be at Globe on Hockey, so please feel free to keep me company throughout the day over at that blog.

I'm going to do my darnedest to highlight some of the great work being done on blogs and sources other than the usual suspects, while also pointing out the work being done by Eric Duhatschek and The Globe and Mail's other hockey minds.

It should be fun.

Please send all email to me today to jmirtle at globeandmail.com

2 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Andy Grabia said...

please feel free to keep me company throughout the day over at that blog.

That would involve registering with the Globe & Mail. There's a reason people don't comment on that blog, and it has nothing to do with the quality of the writing.

 
At 3:16 PM, February 27, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070227/SPORTS05/70227061/1048/SPORTS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker