Thursday, March 08, 2007

Catching up with Ted Nolan


ESPN's David Amber keeps up his excellent work with a great Q&A with Ted Nolan today. I particularly liked the bits about Nolan's time playing in the OHL with a young Wayne Gretzky.

I don't know Nolan personally, but he's one of my favourite personalities in the game. It's been phenomenal to see him comeback this season with the Islanders, and he's one of the big reasons I'm rooting for them to sneak into the playoffs this season.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, March 08, 2007, Blogger sager said...

Really puts it in perspective that even in the '80s, there were NHL-level players who delivered cases of pop in the off-season. Damn.

Good pickup, James.

 
At 9:42 AM, March 09, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I play in the NHL too?

I can't do left-over-right crossovers either! hahahahhahaaa...

Again, another great Q&A from Amber, his previous pieces are excellent as well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker