Monday, March 05, 2007

Some love for Budaj

Peter Budaj hasn't received nearly the credit he deserves for his strong play behind a weak Colorado team this season, something I took the time to breakdown at Globe on Hockey.

He's certainly not one of the league's best netminders at this point, but he is ahead of the curve of where many expected him to be in his second NHL season. Just imagine where the Avalanche would be in the standings without him.

Labels: ,


At 1:08 AM, March 06, 2007, Anonymous JTE said...

I like Budaj largely because of how psyched he gets when he makes a save in a shootout. I don't know why I like it so much, when I don't even enjoy shootouts much, but I do.

At 3:14 PM, March 27, 2007, Blogger budajsguy said...

Budaj is lightyears ahead of how he was playing last year. It's going to be fun to watch him as his career develops. I have no doubt he'll become one of the best in the League much sooner than others expect.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker