Tuesday, April 24, 2007

McGeough tossed

TSN offers us a look at the officials for Round 2, and the one decision I can definitely agree with is dumping veteran Mick 'Mr.' McGeough.


At 7:48 PM, April 24, 2007, Blogger Paul Nicholson said...

Normally I would agree with you. I am not normally a McGeough fan. Just see my post from earlier this season.

However, as a Predators fan, I feel like I owe him a favor - Game 3, the game he and his crew called in the Preds/Sharks series - was the ONLY game out of the 5 where a Predator wasn't given a game misconduct.

At 9:47 PM, April 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last time I checked, none of the Preds received a misconduct in game 4, either, a game which McGeough did not officiate.

At 12:49 PM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The League heartily praised Leggo's on-ice decision making in disallowing a late game tieing goal by the NY Islanders against the Sabres. Then promptly dropped him from the next round. You would think that someone that provided such "excellent" judgement would be the type of ref to be promoted. Actions speak louder than words.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker