Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Now with even more predictions!

Still looking for even more predictions and analysis of Round 2? (Probably not.)

Even still, the AOL Fanhouse team of fun is all over this business:

Western Conference Preview, Round 2
by Greg Wyshynski

Red Wings (1) vs. Sharks (5)
by James Mirtle

Ducks (2) vs. Canucks (3)
by Jes Golbez

Eastern Conference Preview, Round 2

by Eric McErlain

Sabres (1) vs. Rangers (6)

by Tom Luongo

Devils (2) vs. Senators (4)

by Jon "J.P." Press

I'm your series expert for the Detroit-San Jose business, so stay tuned for all of that mayhem (I think they gave me the tough calls on purpose just to test my sanity).

Labels: ,


At 11:19 AM, April 25, 2007, Anonymous Mogen_david said...

Well then I recomend taking a look at Pete's breakdown. Heavy on the sarcasm and no you can't have it on the side but the breakdown is good:


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker