Monday, April 02, 2007

Welcome to The Fanhouse

I've been knocked out by some sort of cold and/or flu the past few days, so I haven't particularly prolific, but I did want to mention my latest venture into hockey blogging in the NHL wing of the AOL Fanhouse.

Blog guru Eric McErlain had a good run through of the participants over at his other site today:
...once I agreed to become lead blogger, I had to tackle a more difficult task: Just who would I ask to join our team? Though I would have loved to have had more slots to fill, AOL's budget only made provision for five other bloggers in addition to myself.

After some quick consultations, I settled on this group: James Mirtle, Jon "J.P." Press of Japers' Rink, Tyler Dellow of mc79 Hockey, Tom Luongo of Sabre Rattling and Jes Gőlbez of Hockey Rants.

One thing is for sure when you're restricted to so few slots: The NHL Fanhouse is all killer and no filler. It's a great team, and one I'm proud to be a part of.
It's all very exciting. Or at least it will be, when I feel up to getting off the couch.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous D.R Green said...

congrats James. good to see you finding success. Good luck with it.

 
At 4:46 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous ken said...

Congrats man. That's very cool.

 
At 7:03 PM, April 02, 2007, Anonymous Tom L said...

Get well soon, James.

Ta,

 
At 2:07 AM, April 03, 2007, Blogger Stevens8204 said...

Good luck with AOL James....if you need any help....drop a line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker