Friday, May 25, 2007

My picks

I'm at the Memorial Cup all weekend, so I imagine posting will be light until at least Monday, but I did get the chance to make my pick for the Stanley Cup final:
I'm leaning toward an Anaheim win. Barely.

Prediction: Ducks in 7
If you're heading to Vegas, you'd be well-advised to bet against me. Heavily.

In the meantime, if you're looking for excellent preview coverage of the finals, take a look at the AOL Fanhouse and The Globe and Mail's site.



At 11:02 PM, May 25, 2007, Anonymous Numbers Guy said...

James, you've picked Ottawa to lose in each round so far, and each time they've proved you wrong. Here's hoping the Mirtle Magic strikes again!

At 11:02 PM, May 25, 2007, Blogger James Mirtle said...

I didn't pick Pittsburgh.

At 1:33 PM, May 26, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

I picked Pittsburgh, now I'm picking Ottawa - in 5. Quick? yes, but it seems to be a trend.

Actually, this break is really too long... What little momentum of interest I had in watching these two teams will probably be pretty much gone by the time the final round actually starts. I predict some pretty low ratings this year.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker