Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Things you never thought you'd see...

Don Cherry interviews Arnold Schwarzenegger:
And then today in Toronto:
Schwarzenegger said he was looking forward to winning a bet that would see [Ontario Premier Dalton] McGuinty send the actor-turned-politician one month’s supply of Tim Hortons coffee, Ontario wines and a Roots sweater if the Ducks win the Stanley Cup.

“I’m looking forward for his goodies, and I’m sure he’s looking to my goodies that I’m sending him,” Schwarzenegger said.
— Canadian Press
Arnold's a busy guy these days, as he'll be in Ottawa Wednesday with Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Vancouver on Thursday with Premier Gordon Campbell.

6 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, May 29, 2007, Anonymous ken said...

Greatest thing I've ever seen.

 
At 10:50 PM, May 29, 2007, Blogger Rand said...

I wonder what the odds are that he actually knows anything about hockey?

Judging by his comments, and I'm guessing probably not.
On the small chance he could be concerted, that was definitely an excellent game to do it though.

 
At 11:19 PM, May 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodies.
Isn't that what landed Graham James in jail?

 
At 12:56 AM, May 30, 2007, Blogger Shane Giroux said...

Don't sully this good blog with GJ's name ;)

But it was a funny comment that Arnold made :)

 
At 6:45 AM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don Cherry was also on Best Damn yesterday, talking about his return to American television, as well as his encounter with Arnold.

 
At 6:48 PM, May 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just my luck, I'm too late to the party. It says, video no longer available.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker