Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thanks

Before I go whole hog into off-season business, I just wanted to offer a quick thanks to everyone who stopped by or offered a link during the playoffs. The site had 3,000-5,000 visitors daily throughout the postseason, which was a bump from the regular season and a huge leap from where it was last season.

I'm no Deadspin, but the blog has a (small) revenue base and has afforded me some incredible opportunities, something that's entirely due to everyone who stops by, comments or sends emails. I do my best to answer every single one.

On a related note, kudos are definitely in order to Earl Sleek and the gang at The Battle of California, who have grown their blog from a gag during the 2006 playoffs to one of the most popular hockey blogs during the Ducks' Stanley Cup run.

Even Sports Illustrated has taken notice.

6 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, June 11, 2007, Blogger Brushback said...

Good thing you're no Deadspin. Deadspin sucks.

 
At 11:18 AM, June 11, 2007, Blogger Nick said...

James, you've got one of the best hockey blogs on the net. If it wasn't for you I might have to actually work all day.

 
At 11:19 AM, June 11, 2007, Anonymous Matt said...

Congratulations James. It's very well-earned.

 
At 1:22 PM, June 11, 2007, Blogger PPP said...

I disagree, you are a Deadspin. Both are must-reads every day and do not in any way suck.

 
At 1:54 PM, June 11, 2007, Blogger sager said...

Seldom do I go a whole day without checking out what James has to say.

 
At 11:43 AM, June 12, 2007, Anonymous Numbers Guy said...

Kudos to you, James. I appreciate the amount of work you put into your posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker