Saturday, July 14, 2007

On the web

I'm here in The Globe's newsroom by my lonesome, working on the website this afternoon. Since we don't publish a Sunday paper, the only people in the building are the web staff and the janitors.

Globesports.com had a redesign earlier this week, and this is my first turn doing a little work on the site. Bigger images, more pictures — the site looks pretty sharp.

(Of course, I'm biased.)

But I think the great thing is that it's continued to evolve since launching in October.

5 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous ken said...

Is the cafeteria open on Saturdays?

 
At 7:10 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous Mike said...

I like it a bunch, it's easy to navigate and no loud giant Chevy Suburban ads drive across the screen when I am lookin' for some news to munch on.

Also, I think it's pretty awesome how you are doing pretty much what I would love to do, and are so excited about it.

Keep up the A+ effort.

 
At 8:52 PM, July 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, but is Trent Frayne still Trent Frayne?

 
At 12:30 AM, July 15, 2007, Anonymous Peter Drake said...

I don't like the new format. The commentary seems all spread around instead of all in a list (on the right side in the previous format).

 
At 3:04 AM, July 16, 2007, Blogger sager said...

Caf-e-ter-i-ah?

Is that a super-duper vending machine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker