Friday, August 31, 2007

At the NHLPA meetings

I've been at the NHLPA meetings most of the morning/afternoon, talking to some of the 60 or so NHLers in town to hear the Block report, among other things. I'm tied up at the moment, but I'll have a post here in a few hours time with words from Scott Gomez, Eric Lindros, Mathieu Schneider, Chris Chelios, George Parros, Wade Redden, Mike Cammalleri and Shawn Horcoff.

UPDATE It's coming up on 7 p.m. and I don't know how much I'll be able to get into this ... hopefully by Saturday afternoon I'll have some material ready. There'll be articles in tomorrow's paper on the meetings.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, August 31, 2007, Blogger Shane Giroux said...

Don't forget to post pics of Parros' stache. It never gets old.

 
At 3:21 PM, August 31, 2007, Anonymous Lyle Richardson said...

Name dropper!

Seriously though, James, any further info on what the Block report contained?

 
At 4:45 PM, August 31, 2007, Anonymous snafu said...

Yes, I can't wait til someone (hopefully James) gets some insider info on what's in that thing! We've been waiting all summer, fer cryin' out loud. :)

So please, James, steal a copy or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker