Monday, August 13, 2007

McKeen's preorders

Well, the McKeen's 2007-08 Yearbook is in the bag for another year and will be on newsstands throughout North America beginning Aug. 28.

McKeen's is taking online orders as of last Friday, and while I don't reap any of the profits (directly, anyway), I'm a major contributer again this year and always a big supporter. (I wrote the 'Building A Contender' feature that Vinny's eyeing on the cover at right.)

In my entirely biased opinion, no other annual offers this in-depth a look at the year that was. I've still got last year's well-worn issue sitting beside my desk.

6 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, August 13, 2007, Blogger Jes Gőlbez said...

while I don't reap any of the profits (directly, anyway),

How else can you afford that Benz and 14 weeks of vacation each year??

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it (again).

 
At 12:06 PM, August 13, 2007, Blogger The Dyce said...

Always a great publication.

I can't wait to get my hands on this year's issue.

McKeens always helps out with those lower round picks in drafts that make or break your team.

Bring on the pools!

 
At 3:22 PM, August 13, 2007, Blogger dial613 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:17 PM, August 13, 2007, Blogger mcoale said...

do you know what kind of distribution it gets in the states?

 
At 7:28 PM, August 13, 2007, Blogger James Mirtle said...

That's listed on the link there.

 
At 9:55 PM, August 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone else not having any luck getting to McKeen's site?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker