Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Being Berard

USA Today had a good little interview with Bryan Berard earlier in the day:

What you went though seven years ago when you missed a full season with the eye injury, did it make your back problems any easier to deal with?

Berard: It was probably a little tougher, to be honest. Both discs could have been fixed with the first operation and I probably could have had a full year last year. Sometimes I've had some tough luck, but I love this game of hockey. That's why I keep coming back. I just love playing the game.
I sort of intimated this before, but after all he's gone through, I'm rooting for the guy. Berard's on the shelf already with a groin issue, although we haven't yet heard how serious it is.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, October 23, 2007, Blogger Jeff J said...

Yeah, he truly loves the game. As long as he doesn't have to play for the Senators and gets his regular injections of anabolic steroids, it's the game that comes first. He's a hero to all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker