Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Cammalleri country

Another nice interview from TSN's David Amber, this one with Kings star Mike Cammalleri:
Q: You're a pretty low-key guy, but this summer, I'm flipping channels, and there you are on "MTV Cribs." How did you get chosen for that?

A: They just called me up. They wanted to do it. So far, it has only been played in Canada. I guess they need to fill up their Canadian content. I'm Canadian, so it worked out for them.

Q: So, did you go out and rent some Bentleys so you could look like a serious roller?

A: (Laughs) No, I did it "au naturale." That's my real house. It would look the same if you came by today. I still have that one same car and that's the way it is. I'm not like Sean Avery, who borrowed Pavol Demitra's Bentley and pretended it was his.
Cammalleri was a real boon for my hockey pools last season, but he's no secret now.

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, October 31, 2007, Blogger Sherry said...

Cammalleri definitely kept me afloat in my pool last season too and I was really close to dropping him...but mostly due to my East coast bias, heh.

I'm not like Sean Avery, who borrowed Pavol Demitra's Bentley and pretended it was his.

Clearly, he hates Avery.

 
At 8:49 PM, October 31, 2007, Blogger J. Michael Neal said...

Did you get in on Andrew Cogliano, this year's product out of Ann Arbor?

 
At 12:02 AM, November 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike's crib show is on right no on MTV Canada

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker