Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Players on Capazoo

Forward Aaron Downey, who goes by the nickname Diesel, has teamed up with www.capazoo.com, a social network and entertainment site. Downey plans to update his progress during the season and answer e-mail from fans about life in the NHL.

"I just talk about whatever," Downey said. "Sometimes I just answer replies. My brother Trevor's involved in it, too. He's back on the farm" in Shelburne, Ontario.
I'm afraid I don't know all that much about the site, which you can take a look at here.

Other players on it include Martin Biron and Keith Primeau.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, October 31, 2007, Anonymous Kevin Forbes said...

Former NHL journeyman defenseman Darryl Shannon also looks to be on it:
http://www.capazoo.com/darrylshannon

 
At 1:44 PM, October 31, 2007, Anonymous Danny said...

Its great that players are getting involved with the fans and internet. I like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker