Thursday, November 08, 2007

Campbell tackles sweaty issue

The Sabres' Brian Campbell is on the case of excessive sweating in the NHL, although so far he doesn't appear to know that the Rbk jersey system is to blame:

Maybe Viktor Kozlov can fill him in?


At 2:50 PM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Rob said...

god, that commercial kills me everytime it comes on during a game. I'm thinking after last year's fantastic season - both for Soupy and the club - he'd be getting better endorsements than the center for excessive sweating. I can't even type that out without literally laughing out loud.

Time for a new agent, Brian.

At 3:46 PM, November 08, 2007, Blogger Matt said...

The Sabres players have a long list of really, really bad commercials just like this one.

I remember one with Martin Biron and Jay McKee involving $1 and a bottle of pasta sauce....

But this one really takes the cake. My fiancee is a Carolina fan and when she saw this for the first time, she couldn't stop laughing (and well, neither can I) because of how ridiculous it is for a soon-to-be multi million dollar athletic to be promoting an excessive sweating center...

She told me no one else would even THINK about doing something like this.

At 5:22 PM, November 08, 2007, Anonymous Katebits said...

My favorite thing about Brian Campbell's valiant work to end sweating is that I have NEVER seen a picture of him in which he didn't look sweaty himself. It must be his own painful experience with chronic dampness that fostered such moving empathy for fellow sufferers of excessive sweating.

Don't laugh. It could happen to you.


Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker