Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Video-game JR

Jeremy Roenick: My biggest claim to fame is my '93 Sega Genesis "domination." I have more people compliment me on my video-game ability than my actual real-life ability. People tell me they have gotten through college by being JR and the Blackhawks and wagering on the games. I have also heard about the "no Blackhawk rule."
A nice piece where Roenick takes questions from fans from across North America. He's also got a few interesting words on what Wayne Gretzky was like as a coach.

Roenick's had a pretty solid season so far, with seven points in 12 games.

2 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, November 06, 2007, Anonymous brian said...

BUCCI COLUMN IS A VERY INTERESTING READ.

 
At 4:49 PM, November 06, 2007, Anonymous ken said...

Yeah, that was cool. Thanks for pointing it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker