Monday, December 03, 2007

The NHL Closer

Deadspin has recruited me to flex my funny over on their site this week as part of the daily NHL Closer, a feature that has made its debut over there this season.

If divorces, steroid scandals and ulcerative colitis are your kind of funny, you're in luck today. Come on by and join the nuts in the comments.

I'll be putting this together every night this week, so if you've got a blog entry, picture or video from any of the games, feel free to email them my way and I'll try to get a link in.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger Danny said...

I don't know how you find the time to write for all these sites and blogs, but good on you for doing it.

 
At 2:41 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger WufPirate said...

Orland Kurtenblog was doing a pretty good job with Deadspin's NHL coverage. There should be more hockey coverage on there other than just nightly re-caps. Their story on Sean Hill might just be one of the funniest headlines I've ever read.

 
At 3:46 PM, December 03, 2007, Blogger Raskolnikov said...

Do you sleep?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker