Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Versus ramps up all-star promotion

The NHL's back, targeting the blogosphere for a little coverage, and I suppose I might as well oblige them:


(My soul left me and went corporate long ago anyway.)

All of the Versus promo spots are available on the network's YouTube channel.

Versus' marketing team from Sinuate Media are offering bloggers all-star swag in exchange for posting banners and videos, something that I imagine will be fairly successful at getting the message out.

I think I'll stick with the CBC broadcast.

Click Here!

One Versus Hockey Puck Ice Cube Tray please.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, January 24, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ironic that the promo shows big hits when the All-Star Game features almost no contact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker