Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Prospalisms

Prospal stated it was one of the most satisfying moments of his career, as he felt like he shoved it up somebody's backside. When he was asked who he was referring to, he replied with "I would like to think they know who they are."

After the game, Prospal sat in full gear behind closed doors for a discussion with Coach John Tortorella and General Manager Jay Feaster for about 25 minutes.
"He's ticked," Tortorella said. "I love it when players are ticked at me. I'm not here to be the happy man and make everybody happy, I'm making calls as far as the game is concerned. Athletes who are mad, to me, are good athletes."
It's been a tough year in Tampa.
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, February 14, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Arthur Fonzerelli have compromising photos of Jay Feaster? Because I just don't get how that guy keeps his job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker