Sunday, March 30, 2008

I'm back

Another eight hours in the car today and... well, Columbus is far away.

My pal and I racked up 1,500 kilometres total, saw two hockey games and ate bison at Ted's Montana Grill. My definition of a good time.

It's going to take me a while to catch up on the hockey news cycle — I feel like I've been out of the loop for a week. Caught the Sabres game on the radio on the way through Buffalo, and even with an overtime win, they're likely toast this season.

What a long fall from last year's Presidents' Trophy.

Will do my best to have some sort of a Pittsburgh/Columbus roundup by tomorrow. Thanks to Seth Rorabaugh and Truth Serum for the mini-tours of their respective cities.
.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, March 30, 2008, Blogger cart99 said...

Sounds Like you need XM Radio with the Hockey channels your drive flies by and you would be up to date. Bug the boss for one.

 
At 7:12 AM, March 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, that sounds like a typical Canadian journalist to me...or would a hockey tourist be more fitting.

I'm at the edge of my seat...really, go on.

 
At 7:38 AM, March 31, 2008, Blogger FAUX RUMORS said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:39 AM, March 31, 2008, Blogger FAUX RUMORS said...

1) May want to update that "playoff push". Looks like 92 points won't do it in the East afterall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker