Thursday, May 08, 2008

Predictions without conviction
Conference finals edition

I'm tied up with a story today, but I'll have some predictions hopefully before the game gets going tonight.

I went a rotten 1-3 in Round 2, anyway, so your bets are probably better off placed on Al Maki's picks. At this point, I'm just trying to stay ahead of the monkey.

UPDATE I'll be on The Team 1260 in Edmonton at 6:50 ET tonight.

UPDATE Detroit in six and Pittsburgh in seven is my prediction. Still hoping to be able to put together a real post on that in the next few hours.


.

4 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, May 08, 2008, Blogger Matt said...

I would have thought Umberger would be on the list.

 
At 5:51 PM, May 08, 2008, Anonymous Karina said...

FYI: Brenden Morrow, not Brendan.

 
At 5:52 PM, May 08, 2008, Blogger James Mirtle said...

I knew that... can you tell I'm busy. :-)

 
At 5:57 PM, May 08, 2008, Anonymous Karina said...

Yeah. I've been waiting for your Brunnstrom post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker