Monday, June 23, 2008

Avery on Vogue

Sean Avery's wrapped up his internship at Vogue and as the guest editor over at Men's Vogue, he's offered up a few thoughts on the experience:
So that's what I learned. And if you'd like to learn something, consider this: If you feel like teasing this hockey player about an obsession of his that you might think is a little unusual, go right ahead. Just know that you may get your ass kicked by a very expensive pair of shoes — and that they'll probably match both my belt and my shirt.
And here's a slideshow of him, uh, standing in a closet.

I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff, but Avery sounds like he knows what he's talking about. He's a unique duck, that's for sure.
.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, June 23, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Closet being the perfect metaphor.

+1 to the subversive editor who thought of it and the photographer who made it work.

 
At 3:26 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger Ghwomb said...

http://wwold.blogspot.com/2008/05/cock-knockers-incorporated.html and http://wwold.blogspot.com/2008/06/cock-knockers-incorporated-volume-2.html for more information about the internship. Probably closer to the truth too.

 
At 3:34 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger eyebleaf said...

a unique duck who hopefully will become a toronto maple leaf

 
At 8:46 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger The HZA said...

ghwomb: Thanks for the linkage. I cowrote that with Domi.

Say what you will about Sean, I am a lady and goddamn is he foxy...

 
At 9:29 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger Peter Lynn said...

I'm not a huge Avery fan, but I have to say it would be kind of neat if this led to an Ugly Betty cameo.

 
At 10:32 PM, June 23, 2008, Blogger twoeightnine said...

So he's Mr. Fashion but yet he wore my 8th grade basketball practice clothes to his photo-shoot.

 
At 2:18 AM, June 24, 2008, Blogger I Have Kasparaitis said...

Avery makes me gag ... he tans too much and has no personality ... I wouldn't want him on my team.

What is ironic is that he has a series of pictures showing him tearing the Rangers shirt ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker