Friday, June 20, 2008

It's draft night

It's incredibly busy in the newsroom tonight, as I'm sure you can imagine, as a prime time schedule for the draft makes our deadlines much tighter. Eric Duhatschek and Tim Wharnsby are in Ottawa on the draft floor for The Globe and Mail.

And here's the order of selection.

I'll comment here as often as I can, but also check Puck Daddy, Kukla's Korner, Spector, Gorilla Crouch and Isles Blogger.

I think there will be trade activity at some point this weekend, so stay tuned.
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, June 20, 2008, Blogger odessasteps said...

I'd say lots of trades, considering the one the Panthers made and the first pick hadn't even been made yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker