Friday, July 11, 2008

On the air

Just a quick note that I'll be on CKNW's Sportstalk in Vancouver this weekend talking about recent hockey developments and the Continental Hockey League.

Once I have an exact time nailed down, I'll post it here.

UPDATE I'll be on Sportstalk between 9 and 10 p.m. on Sunday night (Pacific Time) talking mainly about the KHL and the fact Jaromir Jagr, Ray Emery and Alex Radulov have signed contracts with the new league.

UPDATE You can hear an archive of the show if you select Sunday, July 13, at 9 p.m. and skip to about the 10-minute mark.

Thanks to those that sent me positive feedback. It was certainly a thrill to appear on a show I listened to growing up.
.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, July 14, 2008, Anonymous Al Larsen said...

I listened to most of the program last night and thought you did a fantastic job. As a regular reader of your blog, I felt somewhat as if I was listening to someone I know... that was a little odd.

Just wanted to let you know that your work is appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker