Sunday, August 24, 2008

Another entry in Design Sanford's Mask

Two days after Earl Sleek unleashed a few submissions for the Canucks' Design Sanford's Mask contest, Islanders blogger B.D. Gallof has this offering for our perusal:

Snazzy.

I'm going to let him explain what the heck it is:
"I was trying for a classical painterly style not seen on a goalie mask using Davinci's Vitruvian Man illustration. I played off Davinci's theme of man the universe, with Canuck classical logos to show a goalie's theme in the hockey universe. I'm sure it's way too cerebral. But ... it's better than some stupid Sandman comic book character."
I like it. I mean, if the Crawford hair helmet doesn't work out.
.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, August 24, 2008, Blogger Mogen_david said...

Unfortunate location for the nose.

 
At 7:48 AM, August 25, 2008, Anonymous bertuzzi said...

If by "cerebral" you mean really, really lame, you are probably right. I hope you did not spend too much photoshop time on that absurdity.

 
At 12:17 PM, August 25, 2008, Anonymous Steve Moore said...

That hurts me deeply.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker