Monday, September 22, 2008

Preseason live blog
Sabres @ Maple Leafs

Exhibition starts up in earnest and I'm not up to all that much, so I thought I might try out a live blog during the Sabres-Leafs game tonight.

Maybe it'll be me talking to myself, maybe not:



If you're watching another game or just want to stop by and say hello, by all means join me and a few other Sabres and Leafs bloggers.

Preseason hockey on television is a rare occurrence, but tonight's game in Toronto is on Sportsnet. Tomorrow's Sabres-Canadiens game in Roberval, Quebec, will be shown online at CBC.ca and on the NHL Network.
.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, September 22, 2008, Blogger Brooklyn Hockey Boy said...

Hey, this looks pretty cool! Hopefully I can stop by at least some time during the game, and we can chat about the game, and other stories in the NHL so far.

 
At 10:22 PM, September 22, 2008, Blogger Humberto Fernandes said...

James,
hello from your number #1 reader in South America :D

I liked it a lot!

I stopped there to say hello and I was very welcomed.

From here in Brazil isn't easy to see the NHL and read about the teams, so your blog is a gift to us.

Thank you!

 
At 9:46 AM, September 23, 2008, Blogger Chemmy said...

Humberto made all of us contemplate flying to Brazil. They've got warm weather, sandy beaches and gorgeous women, if they have hockey too I think a lot of us are sold.

James, that book I was talking about last night: Tropic of Hockey.

There are used copies for two bucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links to this post:

Create a Link


.

Free Page Rank Checker
eXTReMe Tracker